Friday, June 29, 2012

Vasku:
Should write more often, eh?

So.
Stuff has happened don't remember even half of it.
Anyway in more recent news:

A friend of ours, Teri turned 18 today! (In Finland 18 is the 'big girl age' here. You can drink alcohol, vote, drive a car etc. Basically, you're an adult.)

So, we ate good stuff, watched Sherlock and then went to eat out. I ate some delicious cheese things. And now Sherlock is trying to prevent me from writing. Blew in his ear to get rid off him.

Hmm... Nothing to say really. Right now I'm squeezed between Mari and Peetu, writing this. We are watching Game Of Thrones and Whireds is playing Mass Effect 3. He's almost at the end so I can't watch him playing. Spoilers : D (Cue DW reference)

And I'm teasing Russian for having weird braces that bind his teeth together :'D

...And Peetu is dancing balet.. (He climbed out of the sofa-land)

Russian's message for what to write:

[23:01:18] RUSSIAN: "Fatass American eats grilled cheese and then starts to make 4 waffles"
[23:01:50] RUSSIAN: also, brb making waffles d:

Yeah, Russian is American.

Nothing more for today. Can't post picftures right now, 'cause I don't know where my phone is right now...
And I don't really have pictures of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment