Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jimi:

Fist of all, my name is Jimi, not Jim. Vasku grr.
Um... I'm an age slider, around 18-24.
I'm a boy (obviously) and I have had some... Awkward moments with this female body.

Right now we are at Emilia's dad house. He just left to work. I didn't say who I was, because I'm not sure how much he knows. Vasku didn't know either.

We're leaving back home today, really soon. After I've written this, Vasku or Emilia will come and go pack, cause I have no idea what stuff belongs to us.

Hmm... I like emilia's and Vasku's friends a lot. Mind you though, I haven't met many of them. I texted Emilia's little sister today and she... Well, it's not surprise she prefers Emilia over us all and wishes she'd 'be herself' as she said. I try not be offended, I have to understand that Emilia is her sister and she loves her sister. Still, it's not fun to hear 'Go away, you are fake' (She didn't actually say that)

Anyway, have to let the girls pack.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment