Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vasku:

Hullo all! I like putting pictures but that would mean changing computers so nah, too lazy.

So, we have a new headmate! His name is Jim! Mari named him.
Oh and I found out, Taku is in fact a guy. I've always thought he's more like a woman with no boobs. Yeh... But he's very girly and loves dresses, so...

We don't know much about Jim yet. Hopefully he'll write here too.

Okay what then...

Oh! Almost bought a 100 yo piano for only 20€, but the guy who was selling it wants more money for it... Why put the option of selling it with only 20€ if you're not going to sell it with that price?

It's only 12:30 and I'm already bored. I'll have to wait for everyone to get home from school and then go somewhere... Maybe I'll use this time to train our pokemon and then challenge Whire to a battle?
Or something.
Anyway, must put on some clothes->

No comments:

Post a Comment