Monday, December 17, 2012

Emilia:

Warning! I am annoyed and will probably cuss and talk very... Rudely.

I hate my neighbors.
I fucking hate them.
They lied!
They lied that our dog has been barking during the night. They gave me dates and times when she has been barking, but I WAS HOME! And awake. And I think I would fucking hear if my dog barks.

So now I have to move. My mom promised to take care of our dog so I can have a little more time to look for a new apartment. But still...
It's so nice to get evicted right before christmas. Our town is so small that there really isn't many places to move to. All the new apartment houses have rules against pets.

I'm so pissed off I don't even know what to write.
Okay I'll continue some other time. Mom will be here soon.
Bye bye and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment