Friday, January 18, 2013

Vasku:

One of my new years resolutions was to write more. Ooops...

Okay so...
In a new apartment now and I love it. It's bigger and cheaper and right next to our sisters' house.
We actually have a bedroom now :D

And better neighbors :3

And I have a boyfriend now so everything is going well ^^
Probably wont be talking about him that much though.
Just have to mention that he's amazing and perfect and stuff <3
And bothering me at the moment.. Hrr...
Only thing is that he lives VERY far away... But he is worth it.
I remember that I used to think no-one would ever want to date me because of the whole DID thing and now that I have him... It feels like a dream. And I'm afraid of it ending...

I'll write about dating with DID later when there isn't someone breaking my concentration all the time.

Well... Not everything is going well... Our sister isn't doing so well and she's in the hospital : /
We are all very worried about her, but I'm sure she'll make it. She's strong.

That's it for now.
Got to go play with that annoying pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment