Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Emilia:

Sorry for no posts. Had a bit of a hard time.

One of us (We don't really know who, it's a new one probably) tried to kill us last Saturday. We have strong medication for sleeping and someone took way too much of them. I woke up with empty medicine thingeys in my hand. At first I though t´someone must have been cleaning them away, but then the meds kicked in.

I was very tired and the whole body felt really heavy. At that point we all started bouncing randomly to surface and I was sure we were dying. I called my mom and she and her husband came over. At some point they called 911 (Well, technically it's 112 here in Finland) and two men with ambulance came.

I couldn't breath well anymore. It was too hard and took too much energy. I tried to say it, but I couldn't talk. I was just so afraid what would happen to my cats after I died. I tried to tell my mom that she had to take care of them. The ambulance men made me drink medicine charcoal (activated charcoal). It was horrible and I was too weak to drink so I was covered in the black liquid. I was only half conscious and all the headmates were jumping all over so I'm not sure what happened, but I once woke up at the ambulance and later at the hospital. They made me drink more carchoal and did all sorts of tests. Everytime I woke up, there was a nurse sitting next to me. I think she sat there whole night making sure I didn't die in my sleep. I'm very thankful to her.

I was able to lie my way out of the hospital the next day. I told the doctors it was an accident and they let me go home. I have severe fear of hospitals and I just can't stand them.

My friends Teri and Mari called 911 too when I sent them a text. I'm very sorry to have had to worry everyone, but I was 100% sure I was dying and I wanted to tell people I loved them.

Now my mom has my medicine and she gives them to me for few days at a times, so we can't overdose anymore.

Well, that's my weekend.
I'm very happy to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment