Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emilia:

This has been a semi-good week so far.
Good things:
Been playing with my friends a lot. Me and Whire just completed Portal 2 co-op story. He's been playing a lot with me. I like him a lot. He's seems to be always positive. And loves pretty much all the same things as I do.
He's going to teach me how to play with Poke-cards. I've been collecting them a bit again. When I was younger I used to have like 2000+ cards cause when my brothers and cousins stopped collecting them, they gave them all to me.
Sherlock and John (Sayo) might get little kitties! If we are lucky. I'll do an introduction of my cats when I have more time.
Been watching Fairy Tail a lot. And Greek.
Monni has been out more and more lately. Which is kind of good, because she sleeps a lot. And it's nice that the body gets some rest. I'm not a good sleeper...
I was going to go to see my cousin, but I don't have money to travel :(

Not so good things:
Been sick a lot. And there might be a new headmate. That might not be a bad thing though. It's just a bit alarming when there's a new person who we know nothing about living in the same body.

People (Read mom) still have trouble getting that we are different people. Vasku is not me. Neither is Monni or Taku or anyone. And our therapist is always saying how we're only one person. We don't want to be treated as only one person.

Oh, and we have a group name now. We are The Pack! (Or the Wolf Pack as Vasku says.)

No comments:

Post a Comment