Thursday, March 22, 2012

At my dad's house

Emilia:
I'm at my dad's house now. I left from granny's place because I'm not good with children and my little cousins were there.

No one's home here at dad's so while I wait for mom, I thought I'd write a little.
It's kind of depressing in here, because my stepmom's mother just died and all her things are here.

My jaw hurst a lot. I have no idea what Vasku has done... I know it's her fault, cause she's the only alter that has been out today and my jaw didn't hurt in the morning.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go help my friend to choose a graduation dress. And maybe I'll make her dye my hair.

Oh, and I'm starting horse-back-riding again. At a new place I've never been to. I'm just afraid one of my alters will come out while riding a horse. I can't imagine Sipi would do. She's afraid of everything, so she'd probably just die...

Well, I'm going to go raid the fridge for anything good to eat.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment