Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First post, here goes

Okay... This is my first blog and I'm not so good with this. Honestly, I have no idea how to use this :')
But anyway.

I think I should tell a bit about myself to you my reader, whoever you may be.

I am a 19-year old girl from Finland. I live in my own apartment with my two cats. I think outside I look normal and healthy. But I am not healthy.
I have D.I.D - Dissociative identity disorder. Or Multiple personality disorder as some people call it.
It's a disorder usually caused by a childhood trauma. A person tries to protect themselves by pushing all the bad memories so far inside, that a new personality, a whole new identity is born. Some people say it doesn't exist but to me, it is very real.

I am Emilia, the "main" personality, the original. I love movies, tv-shows, animals and games. There's not much to say about me. I've always had trouble trying to describe myself. I'm normal and boring.

My other personalities... Not so much. They all have their weird little habits. To be honest, I don't even know them all. Not yet at least.

I'll tell a little about the personalities I do know. Hopefully they will write here themselves someday.
So:

The other "bigger" personality in addition to me is called Vasku. She's the same age as me, a bit "tougher" and more energetic. And she's a bit tomboy. I can talk to Vasku whenever I want, it's a bit weird, talking to someone inside your head, but I quite like her. And Vasku promised to write here also.

The one other persona I can talk to is called Taku. She's can't really talk, it's more like I can "sense" her emotions. She's really really kind. The kind of person who wants to make the world a better place. She also promised to write here.

Now the rest of the personas I haven't "met" but people descirbed them to me.

Sipi is a little kid who is afraid of everything. I donät know her age, but she's very young.

There's another kid who loves to play. I don't know her name.

Then there's this rebellious teenager who spends all my money always :( I don't know her name either.

And last one I know about is someone who I know lest about. Only thing I know is that she likes to hurt me. She most recently made a cut on my shoulder. Her I don't really like.

Anyway, that's me and the personalities I know about. There might be more, well, I'm quite sure there is more. I will write about all that in this blog, and if they write too, I can get to know them too.

That's it for now.
~ Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment