Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emilia:

Okay, it was weird waking up at my mom's. Luckily, Taku had left me a note:

"Good morning Emilia.
Sipi was scared being home alone so she called your mom. I took over and was really surprised to find myself here.
I talked to your mom (Well, she talked and I wrote) and explained that I'm not you. She didn't seem to like me. And why should she? I'm a parasite invading her daughter's brain. Also, your stepdad was angry at me for not talking. He thought I was you and only playing some game. I was really scared and asked your mom to take me home, but she told me to sleep in your room. I would have walked home, but I didn't want to anger your mom and your stepdad.

-Taku"

I don't think she's a parasite. She's something I have created (involuntarily) to protect myself. I like her a lot. And I feel sorry for her.

I think my mom must have explained stuff to my stepdad, because he was more normal this morning.

And now, I'll go eat the stuff I had bought for yesterday. Omnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment