Friday, March 23, 2012

Emilia:

Okay, about today. Good things and bad things happened.
Bad things first.
My mom and her husband are renovating their house. My stepdad screwed up something and for some bizarre reason he was angry at my mom. My mom almost cried and she said she's a bit scared of him...

But about the better things!
Went out to eat with two of my close friends, Teri and Mari. The food was heavenly.
Some random pictures from today.
My friend put that on my door. (Yes, we are Sherlock fans) And we renamed my cats as Sherlock and John. I seem to be mrs. Hudson.
My friend Mari is my electric pet!
And I went out and bought a new tv!
It is HUGE!
40", Full HD and all that!
And I'm kind of proud of myself for getting the tv there on my own! All the while fighting my cats. They tried to steal all the small parts.

Well, Bye!

1 comment:

  1. See that! Huge fucking TV. Man i am jealous ;P haha! Keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete