Monday, March 26, 2012

Vasku:

So!
Cleaned the house with Emilia's mom. It looks a lot better now.
It's too bad that even thou we have quite many headmates, no-one likes to clean. I mean... Come on! Someone has to love cleaning. Please?

I've talked a lot of deep shit today. With Emilia's cousin and another multiple Min (She's a witch and that's just so cool!)
We've talked about what if one of us starts to date? How would our bf/gf take this? And would they understand that they are dating only one of us?

Anyway, Emilia said she's going to list all the shows she's watched when she has time... That's going to be a long list.
And Emilia is going to go riding tomorrow!
I like horses, but ever since Emilia fell quite badly from one, I've been deadly afraid of them.

And I'm too lazy to get up, so no pictures this time.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment