Friday, March 30, 2012

Vasku:

Sorry for not posting for a while. Had lots to do.

The trauma cat came here a few days ago. We renamed him Moriarty. (Because me and Emilia love Sherlock)
He hasn't been eating and was puking this morning, so I'm a bit worried about him : /

Emilia might be going to bowling with her friends tomorrow. Not sure.
Teri and Mari came over yesterday. Emilia made us all swear not to come out and let her front the whole day. She doesn't want to loose her friends and I understand that of course. But the thing is... Before we "came out of the closet" with DID, I used to do a lot stuff with them, so I've kind of thought that they are my friends too. I hope they'll all accept me, all of them...

ALSO! Thanks for Emilia riding, our body hurts! A lot. And I'm hungry and there is no food.
No pictures because I'm using the wrong computer. Emilia connected our PC to our big tv so I have fallen in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment